Choose between two weeks or all of them. Discounts are available for all weeks of enrollment as well as siblings! Limited spots available!
This year's summer camp will focus on high-level competition as a warm-up for the IBJJF Pan Kids championship, which will take place in Orlando, Florida at the end of July. With precision instruction, we will explore in-depth BJJ strategies for competitions and sparring with the objective to give your game a BOOST. Brazilian BBQ will be provided for lunch on Fridays. Several meats Texas Brazil style! If your child has a restricted diet, please bring your specific meal.
- Rules and refereeing course and practicing;
- Core techniques performance check up;
- Weight division selection and confirmation;
- Individual technical specialization selection & game plan development;
- Sparring with play by play coaching.
Hours: 10:00am to 2:30pm.
(no early drop-off or late pick up available)
There will be two intense training sessions:
A) 10:00 until 10:30am - Arrival/Free time
B) 10:30 until 12:00am - Jiu-Jitsu
C) 12:00 until 1:00pm - Lunch
D) 1:00 until 1:30pm - Rest/Free time
E) 1:30 until 2:30pm - Jiu-Jitsu
- We will provide bottled waters for all camp sessions;
- Bring gi and no-gi wear everyday;
- Lunch or money to buy food at Culver's.
- If your child is vegetarian/vegan please provide him/her lunch for Friday session.
7-15 years old
$220 for 1 child = 1 week
$395 for 1 child = 2 weeks
$400 for 2 children = 1 week
$700 for 2 children = 2 weeks
$540 for 3 children = 1 week
$850 for 3 children = 2 weeks
We will refund you for prior cancellations for any reason up to 48 hours before the camp starts.
To reserve your position, choose the corresponding amount above and pay the registration fees using this PayPal link. After that, please send us a note with your children's names and which week they will be attending on Facebook, e-mail or text message at 863-257-9321.