Choose from 3 weeks or attend it all. Discounts for all weeks registration and siblings!
Check out a video of our 2018 summer camp on the bottom of this page!
This year's summer camp will be focused on anti-bullying situations. We believe in the 3 KCA pillars that form a realistic self-defense response:
- Knowledge, Confidence, Action.
There is no Action without Confidence and there is no Confidence without Knowledge. A child will only verbalize in an attempt to de-escalate a possible physical altercation only IF the child has the CONFIDENCE he or she CAN handle the bully if things go south.
This is WHY many super smart outspoken kids don't have the Confidence to take Action and defend themselves orally against bullies because they know they don't have the Knowledge to defend themselves physically, if needed. Invest in KNOWLEDGE!
Rest time from self-defense training will be filled with games and fun activities. Movie theater and knocker ball Ninja course are on the Menu!
How do I sign up? Register below!
July 29-Aug 2
Hours: 9:00am to 3:30pm.
(Doors open at 8:30)
5-13 years old
$195 non members
(Drop-in rate* available if we have space – please call us on the first day of the camp week to see if we have space for that week! Thanks)
You will receive credit to be used for the next week of camp in case your child has serious illness that will prevent him/her to attend a full week of camp.
$20 off second or more family members
*DROP OFF DAY RATE $45
(PER CHILD, PER DAY, IF AVAILABLE, NO FAMILY DISCOUNT).
- Bring a packed lunch everyday except Fridays (we will provide a snack in the late morning, pizza party on Friday);
- Wear comfortable clothing to be able to jump, train martial arts & play;
- Doors open at 8:30 am for free time, and organized camp activities begin at 9:00 am.
- Have kids wear shoes they’re able to put on and take off themselves